Your legacy is powerful and life changing and we’d like to talk further about your legacy with the Boys & Girls Club of Evansville. You can meet your personal, financial and estate goals by learning more about your options.
CLICK HERE to find more benefits on your planned gift.
What is a Charitable Gift Annuity?
A charitable gift annuity (CGA) is an agreement through which you make a gift of cash or property and the Boys & Girls Club agrees to pay you fixed payments for the rest of your life.
How does it work?
1) You transfer property to the Boys & Girls Club. In exchange we pay you fixed income for life.
2) The fixed income can be quite high depending on your age.
3) A portion of your income stream may be tax-free.
4) You will receive a charitable deduction for your gift of the remainder to the Boys & Girls Club and the satisfaction of furthering our mission.
Types of Assets You May Give
• If you decide to fund your gift annuity with cash, a significant portion of the annuity income will be tax-free.
• You may make a gift of your appreciated securities to fund a gift annuity and avoid a portion of the capital gains tax.
Start Receiving Payments Now with a Current Gift Annuity
If you desire current income, you may transfer property in exchange for our promise to pay you fixed income beginning as early as this year. You will receive a current income tax charitable deduction for the value of your gift to the Boys & Girls Club.
Deferred Gift Annuity for Income at Future Date
Perhaps you are not ready to begin receiving income until a future date, such as when you retire. You can establish a deferred gift annuity, receive a current charitable income tax deduction and receive payments at a designated future time. Best of all, because you deferred your payments, your annual payment will be higher than with a current annuity. Contact us about flexible date options for your future at 812-425-2311.
You have many options and we ask you to consider your impact towards our future generation as we determine your planned gift path.